Invest in Our Experience, Your Practice will get the Dividends!
The TDA Insurance Agency is proud to announce a rock-solid program for Workers' Compensation insurance with the added benefit of potential dividends being returned to the participating practices. This new Workers' Compensation program offers the following advantages:
- Competitive premium rates - TDA members receive up to a 25% discount on premium rates.
- Yearly dividend opportunities - because dividends depend in part on claim costs and related expenses, they can't be guaranteed each year. However, claim costs have been favorable in the past.
- Free loss control services - loss control professionals are available to help you develop a safety program and offer suggestions on how to keep your employees safe and healthy.
- Aggressive claims management with a dedicated claims expert - once a claim is reported, our dedicated claim expert begins working to return the injured employee back to work. Our dedicated claims specialist is located in Nashville.
- Drug-free workplace credit of 5%. (Click here for more information on how to build a drug-free workplace program for your business.)
- Quality managed care programs
- You have access to one of the largest independent PPO networks in the Nation.
- Cost containment programs help keep medical costs down and future insurance premiums low.
- Early return to work programs and rehabilitation services keep the focus on patient care and recovery.
- Interest-free installment pay plans - Payments are spread out over time to help you manage expenses more effectively.
- Easy, convenient claims reporting and customer service.
When our first dividend is declared, don't be one of those unfortunate practices that will be saying "Why didn't we participate?"
If you would like a quote immediately, simply click on "Request a Proposal" and follow the instructions.
Again, don't be one of those that end up saying "Why didn't we participate?"
* * * * * *
There are a number of qualified drug testing facilities in Tennessee. For a partial list of these drug testing facilities, please visit the following websites: